Czech for Foreigners
We will teach you Czech for everyday use. All what you learn at the lesson you will practice with your teacher in real live – language immersion.
We offer all language levels from beginners to advanced.
We can also prepare you for the examination in the Czech language for the permanent residence of aliens in the Czech Republic.
We always have a suitable course for you at a reasonable price.
Our Method of teaching – in the teaching we successfully apply communicative or direct method. We use our own teaching materials as well as modern textbooks on the base of English, Russian, German, French or Italian.
From our textbooks we would like to recommend the books:”Czech step by step”, “Communicative Czech”, “Wollen Sie tschechisch sprechen?”, “Chcete mluvit cesky” Pour les francophones “Qui veulent parler Tchéque” etc.
Here are some of the advantages
- Teachers hold a university degree and professional qualification
- Our team is always available ti assist you during your stay here
- Native speakers
- Reasonable prices
- Flexible timeschedule
- Great location in Prague
- Bright and well equipped teaching rooms
- WiFi internet access
- Lessons can be held in our premises or at your place/in your office
- Library of books, CDs, videos and DVDs.
You are at the right address if:
- you live in the Czech Republic long-term and you need the Czech language for everyday use.
- you live abroad and are looking for a short summer course.
- you need the Czech language to pass the University Entrance Examination to anable to study free of charge at the Czech Universities.
- you are a beginner but already have a very good communicative knowledge and you want to make your Czech perfect.
- your child attends a Czech elementary school and needs tutoring in Czech language. „kurzy češtiny pro děti“
- you are a student of Slavistic and you are looking for your ERASMUS language course and working experience abroad.
- you are looking for an internship – work experience.
Further you can study Czech culture, Czech literature, e.g. Franz Kafka-his work and life in Prague, Czech history, e. g. Jewish Prague. etc.
To ensure a relaxed and enjoyable experince, Educo will orginize all details of your stay: accommodation, excursions, guide service, admission tickets and transportation. See more at our travel agency site: www.ckeduco.cz.
Combine your Erasmus stay in Prague with learning Czech in Educo. Profit more from your foreign experience. www.internship-in-prague.eu